Thursday, November 30, 2023

LSSL 5391 Universal Design Thinglink Library Floor Plan/Virtual Tour

 

Universal Design ThingLink Library Floor Plan/Virtual Tour


The floorplan I created represents the use of Universal Design for Learning and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). I created this floorplan with ALL users in mind.  This floorplan is somewhat similar to the one at my school’s library because I truly love the way it is designed and how it accommodates everyone's needs.  It is a large area which offers ample space, plenty of areas to do multiple activities, appropriate signage, accessible seating, and colorful furniture and decorations.  My floor plan offers the same.  It has shelves with the appropriate height and distance.  It also has plenty of areas which can offer multiple learning experiences.  All these areas are equipped with the appropriate clearances between fixed accessible tables, the appropriate height of tables, and the appropriate signage.  


As for my school library’s layout, it complies with ADA Guidelines.  It is accessible for everyone in the school, offering great learning experiences. 


Scan the QR code to see what it looks like:


Library layout virtual tour:




No comments:

Post a Comment